Irish Channel Pub Crawl
- Dry Run Buy Drinks as You Go
- Happy Hours Includes Four Beers
New Orleans Pub Crawl
Crawling Through History
Discover the hidden side of New Orleans – the Irish Channel! Enjoy drinks in truly local bars with an expert guide. Laugh with fellow travelers from around the world as you hear the fascinating history of our great city.
- Laugh while your expert guide shares the hidden history of New Orleans
- Enjoy exclusive local Louisiana beers
- Learn how the Big Easy was shaped by battles, music, and pirates
The crawl begins at the bar Parasol’s located at 2533 Constance St., New Orleans LA 70130. Your guide will be in the back dining area. The guide will have a New Orleans Crawling sign featuring our crawling baby logo.
- Public Transportation – Closet Stops (Walk to Meeting Spot)
- St. Charles at Third Street (9 min. walk)
- 91 Bus to Jackson Ave. at Constance Street (6 min. walk)
- 11 Bus to Magazine St. at Third Street (2 min. walk)
- 27 Bus to Tchoupitoulas Street at Third Street
- Meeting Spot Address:
- Street parking available.
More Questions? Visit our FAQ Page